Selling & Shipping Policy
Accepted forms of payment include:
Sorry, we do NOT accept personal checks or money orders.
Credit Cards (MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa)
Promotional Deals & Sales cannot be multi-stacked or, applied to previous orders.
Special Sale or Special Promotion item sales are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Returns & Refunds
Please see our Return & Refund Policy page for full details.
We charge shipping based on the weight of the package. We ship to the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada via US Postal Service, USPS and FedEx.
Free shipping is available on orders of $75 or more, after discounts are applied, in the contiguous 48 states, excluding PO Boxes. The Free Shipping discount is not valid for delivery to PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and APO type addresses and, is not valid for wholesale orders.
Shipping Standard Process & Guidelines:
We normally process, pack and deliver your purchases to the USPS Post Office or FedEx drop-off location within two to four business days (usually on the next business day). Based on the shipping method you choose, the time it takes for the actual shipping begins once the package is at the shippers. For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, we strongly recommend that you do not use USPS Parcel Post. USPS Parcel Post can take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
We are not able to control for delivery or arrival delay issues related to FedEx , UPS , USPS or; situations out of our/carrier's control such as inclement weather, lockdowns and any other unpredictable scenarios. Therefore, we cannot guarantee final arrival of your order or provide additional information, beyond what is available in order tracking tools. We will not be able to entertain refund or re-route requests after the package has left our facility and until it has arrived at your chosen delivery location.
- When shipping to Canada there is a possibility that you would need to pay Canadian Import Taxes and Dues upon the arrival. We CANNOT be held responsible for or predict these charges.
- Please be aware that any order totaling $150 or more and orders shipping to Canada will be shipped with signature required upon delivery and, in some cases, direct signature required. This signature required shipment will be provided at no additional cost to the customer.
- Please note that any order totaling $120 or more and that is shipping to an apartment or an address different from the provided billing address will be shipped with signature required upon delivery and, in some cases, direct signature required. This signature required shipment will be provided at no additional cost to the customer.
- Please also note that, if a customer chooses to opt out of the signature required option, Enjoy Better Coffee cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
- Shipping time excludes our processing, packing, and handling time; which is usually 2 business day and no longer than 4 business days. Your order will be processed in the order it was received. Your patience is much appreciated.
- Business days are Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday are weekend days, and there is no order processing on these days. Two of our 3 shipping vendors, FedEx and UPS, are on a similar schedule.
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are processed and shipped out in 2 to 4 business days the following week.
- We recommend using FedEx or UPS. Overall we receive fewer complaints about their services than we do with USPS.
Lost or Missing Packages
If your package turns up lost or missing, please contact us immediately so that we can begin an investigation to locate the lost or stolen package. Once we receive notification from the customer that the order is missing or lost, Step 1 is, to check status of "Signature Required" feature. If it was declined, unfortunately, we or the carrier will not be able to provide further assistance.
However, if the package goes missing in spite of "Signature Required" feature, we will file a claim with the shipping company (i.e., USPS, UPS or FedEx) as soon as possible. Once we receive a response from the shipping company regarding the claim, we will provide appropriate solution a refund or replacement as appropriate. Typical turnaround on claims depends on the shipping company and the specific case at hand. Claims can only be filed with USPS from 15-60 days after the package was mailed. Claims can be filed with UPS and FedEx within a few days after shipment. Claim responses are typically received by Enjoy Better Coffee from USPS, UPS and FedEx within one week from the time they are filed, but this also varies on a case-by-case basis.
We understand that this can be a trying experience for customers, so we thank you for your patience and understanding as we work with the shipping company to resolve the missing package.
- Flat Rate 7-Day Ground Shipping: We will ship any order to anywhere in US. We will use USPS Parcel Post, Priority Mail, FedEx or UPS. We will make the decision on which specific shipping method to use. Orders sent through Flat Rate 7 Day Ground Shipping can have unlimited quantities or amount.
- USPS Parcel Post: Economy shipping method. It takes from 2 to 9 business days for delivery (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Packages can be delivered on Saturdays if you normally receive mail on Saturdays. This is the longest but the least expensive delivery method.
- US Priority Mail: Takes from 1 to 3 business days for delivery. Packages can be delivered on Saturdays if you normally receive mail on Saturdays. It is more expensive but is a fast and reliable delivery method.
- FedEx Ground or Home Delivery: Our preferred shipping. FedEx guarantees delivery in one to five business days in the continental U.S. and in three to seven business days to Alaska and Hawaii.
- ***FedEx Express Overnight: The order must be placed before 4pm EST in order to be shipped for overnight delivery. Orders placed after 4pm EST or on weekends or holidays will be shipped on the next business day. For instance, if you place your order on Friday before 4pm, we will ship it the same day and it will be delivered the next day, on Saturday. If you place your order on Friday after 4pm EST, your order will be shipped on Monday (the next week) and delivered on Tuesday. As a reminder, we do not process orders on Saturday or Sunday. This includes orders using Express Shipping delivery.
- ***FedEx Express 2nd Business Day: The order must be placed before 4pm EST in order to be shipped for the second business day. Orders placed after 4pm EST or on weekends or holidays will be shipped on the next business day. FedEx Express Second Business Day will be delivered only on business days (Monday through Friday). For instance, if you place an order on Friday before 4pm EST, we will ship it that day and you will receive it on Tuesday (the next week). If you place your order on Friday after 4pm EST, your order will be sent on Monday (of the following week) and delivered on Wednesday. As a reminder, we do not process orders on Saturday or Sunday. This includes orders using Express Second Business Day delivery.
***FedEx Express shipping available during the holiday season and by special arrangements only.
Orders by Mail
In order to place your order by mail, please call us at 1-800-582-6617.
We will take your order by phone and give you instruction on how to submit your payment.
Our website has been validated and has a secure SSL certificate which provides industry-standard data encryption of information transferred from your computer to our website.
We do not store credit card numbers. If you check the box “Keep my payment method on file for easy checkout on future orders” – our system will store your credit card number, but not the CVV2 number. We never store CVV2 numbers. Data is sent directly to our credit card processor. If you decide to store your credit card number with us, our personnel cannot see or retrieve it. We can only see the last four digits of a credit card. Our system is also set up in a way that we cannot charge your credit card twice.
Because we do not store CC number and/or CVV2 numbers, we charge your credit card immediately when you press the "Submit My Order" button. After that, the order is locked and cannot be changed. We are able to refund money to your card but we cannot charge it again for the same order.
We believe it is our duty to take extra precautions to prevent fraudulent credit card activity. Our website is SSL secured, and we use enhanced filtering software to detect fraudulent activity. We also take the extra precaution on certain orders that are identified by our staff as higher risk for fraud. In particular, the orders that will be subjected to this extra security measure include orders that are over $75 and are from a new customer, and orders from a new customer in which the billing and shipping addresses do NOT match. We will NOT ship orders until we have verified specific information about the purchase with the customer.