Customers who buy coffee by cases (12 packs in one case) will receive two types of discounts. If you buy one case (12 packs), you will a get 5% discount on the purchase price. If you buy two or more cases (24 or more packs) you will get a 10% discount on purchase price The discount is applied on all items in your order if minimum quantity is met. Only one coupon per purchase order. In order to receive the discount, use the coupon code 5POFF for the 5% discount and 10POFF for the 10% discount.
2. I tried to apply the case discount coupon code and it does not work. What is wrong?
The discount will not work if we do not have enough coffee in stock (we do not allow back orders). Or, you may be using other coupons that do not allow the use of two coupons at the same time.
3. How can I buy by the case?
1. Add one pack to cart. After that, you will see “You Cart” page with one pack. 2. Type 12 in QTY box (or actual quantity you wish to buy) 3. Click the button “Recalculate” 4. You will see page updated with 12 or more packages in your cart. 5. Type 5POFF for 5% or 10POFF for 10% discount in the text box “Coupon code? Enter it here:” 6. Click on "Apply coupon" button. 7. Your cart should be updated with coupon. 8. Proceed to check out
4. How long does it take to ship coffee?
We ship (after packing and handling) packages within 2 business days. Then, start counting time based on the shipping method you choose. Packages ordered on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are shipped on Monday.
Total Shipping Time = Packing and Handling package + Actual Shipping
5. If I ordered my coffee on Friday, why was it sent on Monday?
After Friday, our next business day is Monday. We do not send on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
6. I was in a restaurant and had the best coffee I ever tasted in my life. They told me It was Douwe Egberts. I had the decaf and it was equally as tasty. What coffee I should buy that is similar to the restaurants one?
Restaurants use liquid coffee (coffee concentrate) that is diluted in special commercial coffee makers. There is no coffee like this in the retail variety. We suggest to try the Real Coffee series but we can not guaranty similarity with restaurant coffees.
7. How I can track my package?
Follow the link provided in shipping notification or email us and we will send you your tracking number. Then you can go to USPS.com, UPS.com or FedEx.com (depends on your shipping method) to track your package.
8. What is Flat Rate Shipping?
It is a package with a predefined quantity of items. Usually 4 x 17.6oz ground coffee packs or 5 x 17.6 oz Whole beans packs. The package will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail in a Flat Rate Box. It can be delivered to every address in the United States - including PO Boxes and military addresses.
9. Why should I buy Flat Rate Packages deals?
It is a cost effective shipping method, especially for military, Hawaiian, and Alaskan addresses. In addition, it is effective for US Western states like California, Oregon and Washington. More than that, we usually discount prices for the actual coffee in these deals.
10. I do not want to use the internet for placing my order. Can I place it by phone or mail?
In order to place an order by phone, please call our toll free number 800-582-6617. We will be glad to help you. Please note, we do not have a dedicated staff to answer your call immediately. Please leave your message and phone number or order number and we will call you back no latter than the next business day. For more information about contacting us, see the Contact Us page.
In order to place your order by mail, please see the instruction on the Mail Order page.